Annual Gas Safety Checks in Plymouth
Gas Safe Registered Engineers
We are a trustworthy company, who have fitted A rated boilers with some of the UK’s leading energy companies. We dedicate our time and effort into making sure that our customers in Plymouth receive the best service possible. At Tailored Heat Ltd, we can understand the difficulties that can be caused when a boiler is in need of repair and so we respond to emergencies at any time, any day, all throughout the year.
Gas Safety Checks from Tailored Heat
At Tailored Heat, we only use engineers which are listed on the Gas Safe Register, so when we provide gas services and gas safety checks in Plymouth, you can trust that your team will provide services to the highest standards.
What is the Gas Safe Register?
The Gas Safe Register prevents unsafe as workers from trading through:
- National investigations which help to distinguish illegal gas workers
- Thorough and regular inspections of Gas Safe Registered engineers
- Educating consumers and also helping to raise awareness of gas safety
- Investigated reports of unsafe gas work which has been carried out
When you choose Tailored Heat for your Gas Safety Checks in Plymouth, you can trust that you’ve come to the right place as all of our team are Gas Safe Registered.
Contact Us Today
What to expect from your Gas Safe Registered engineer?
- Supply the relevant and necessary qualifications
- Renew registrations every year
- Issue you with a Gas Safe Record on completion of work
- Provide you with a Building Regulation Compliance Certificate for new boiler installations
It’s vital that all engineers supply the relevant qualifications as well as having evidence of this, this is required in order to be Gas Safe Registered. It’s also vital that they renew their registration each year meaning that you know your engineer is working to the latest industry standards.
Rest assured that you’re in the right hands with Tailored Heat as all of our professional team are on the Gas Safe Register.
Different Types of Gas Safety Checks
- Get fresh air immediately – open all doors and windows to ventilate the area.
- Switch off the appliance and gas pipework by turning off the gas supply at the emergency control valve at the gas meter. Do not turn the gas supply on again until it has been checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Do not operate electrical switches, operating electrical equipment can ignite escaping gas.
- Extinguish all naked flames.
- If you are feeling unwell visit your GP or hospital immediately and inform them that you may have been exposed to carbon monoxide.
- Contact a Gas Safe registered engineer to check and fix the appliance.
At Tailored Heat, we have Gas Safe registered engineers who can help with your gas problems. We are on call 24 hours every day. If you need an emergency engineer in Plymouth, call us immediately on 07581191836.
For all your boiling services, call Tailored Heat Ltd now!
Don’t hesitate to call us at any time, for any questions you may have about your boiler. At Tailored Heat, our aim is to make sure that your boiler is up and running as quickly and safely as possible. We provide our services in Plymouth, Exeter and the surrounding areas.